Download TagScanner 6 for Windows - A powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection to edit tags of most modern audio formats
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames.
Also you may get album info via online databases like FreeDB or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4 (iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
Main features of TagScanner
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import album information and covers from online databases like Discogs or MusicBrainz
- Generate tag information from file/foldernames
- Tag fields formatting and rearrangement
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, Direct Stream Digital files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
- TAGs versions conversions
- Quick playlists creation
- Export information to HTML, XML CSV or any user-defined format
- Full support for Unicode
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in audio player.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
- Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.