Download Telegram Desktop 2 - A powerful, cross-platform messaging app that lets you get in touch with other users
Overview of Telegram Desktop 2 - Cross-platform messenger app:
Telegram is a powerful, cross-platform messenger app that enables you to get in touch with other users without worrying about data interception and stealing. Focusing on security, it encrypts all conversations and shared files and stores them in the cloud, allowing fast synchronizations and quick access to the message database from anywhere in the world.
A more secure alternative to other messaging apps
- Deploying versions for all major mobile platforms like Android, iOS (known as Telegram Messenger) and Windows Phone, but also desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX and Linux), Telegram Desktop becomes a good alternative to other more popular messaging programs, such as WhatsApp, currently available exclusively on mobile platforms.
- As mentioned above, the plus it brings is improved security, putting privacy above everything else. Messages you send via Telegram Desktop are automatically encrypted before they are stored online.
Send broadcasts and share files
- Telegram Desktop features an intuitive interface that encases a list of your contacts and displays the conversation with each. In order to create your account, you will be prompted to enter your name and provide a valid mobile phone number, which is used for generating a security code.
- Users can create groups comprising up to 200 contacts and broadcast messages to a maximum of 100 people that are using Telegram, regardless of the platform of their choice.
- The application features desktop notifications for incoming messages and supports file and photo sending, ensuring compatibility with any format, be it documents, archives, music files or pictures. And like in any messaging application out there, conversations can be enriched using various funny emoticons.
A secure and user-friendly messaging app
- Relying on the advanced security protocols, Telegram Desktop delivers a messaging application that is worth trying, at least.
- Not only that your messages are protected at all times, but you can easily access them from any mobile or desktop device, no matter where you are.
Features of Telegram for Desktop
- Telegram messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.
- Telegram lets you access your messages from multiple devices.
- Telegram delivers messages faster than any other application.
- Telegram servers are spread worldwide for security and speed.
- Telegram has an open API and protocol free for everyone.
- Telegram is free forever. No ads. No subscription fees.
- Telegram keeps your messages safe from hacker attacks.
- Telegram has no limits on the size of your media and chats.
- Help make messaging safe again – spread the word about Telegram.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.