Download TeXstudio 4 for Windows Windows, MacOS, Linux - An integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents designed to make it easy and comfortable
TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents. TeXstudio is to make writing LaTeX as easy and comfortable as possible. Some of the outstanding features of TeXstudio are an integrated pdf viewer with (almost) word-level synchronization, live inline preview, advanced syntax-highlighting, live checking of references, citations, latex commands, spelling and grammar. Therefore TeXstudio has numerous features like syntax-highlighting, integrated viewer, reference checking, and various assistants.
TeXstudio is a fully featured LaTeX editor.
Features of TeXstudio
- Advanced Syntax Highlighting
- Live Reference Checking
- An integrated PDF viewer
- Live Inline Preview
- Latex Commands completion and syntax checking
- Live Grammar checking
- Local and global structure view
- Citations checking and completion
Advanced build system:
- Error Highlighting
- Built-in support for various LaTeX compilers, index, bibliography and glossary tools, Latexmk, and many more
- Automatic detection of the need for multiple LaTeX runs
- Run any program you like
- Completely customizable for the creation of the complete document.