Download Total Commander 10 - File manager for Windows similar to Windows Explorer, easy to delete, add and change files and folders
Total Commander is one of the software that helps users manage folders on the windows operating system, with Total Commander users can perform management operations such as deleting, adding, and changing files and folders easily. In addition, the program also allows users to synchronize files and folders simply and quickly.
Total Commander - Manage files and folders for Windows
Total Commander (former Wincmd) is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS. Total Commander is a document management and editing application on your computer that gives you greater control over your data. The program allows you to copy, move, compare files including compressed file formats; transfer and upload files to hosts that support the FTP protocol; Use drag and drop to move files...
In addition, Total Commander also allows you to search files within the entire system, even for text format. Total Commander also supports the conversion of a number of compressed file formats such as ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE.
Features of Total Commander:
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language and Unicode support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
- Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
- New: USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many imporvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
- And many more!
Total Commander currently supports a lot of languages of the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Romania, Poland, China. When installing the software will allow users to choose the language that suits them very well. During use, users can change the language interface easily.