Download Total Uninstall 7 - Total Uninstall utility analyze installed programs or monitor new installations to uninstall software completely
Overview of Total Uninstall 7 - Easily removes any program:
Total Uninstall enables you to track any changes made to your system during the installation of a new software applications. The program takes a system snapshot before and after the install, and then allows you to compare the differences. You can see which files were added or removed, registry values added, changed, removed and more.
Total Uninstall allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which may leave files or changes behind. The program can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Features of Total Uninstall 7:
Accurately analyzes installed programs to completely uninstall them.
- With "Installed Programs" module, Total Uninstall analyzes the installed program and creates the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall, without the help of the provided built-in uninstaller.
Total Uninstall can monitor new installations.
- The "Monitored Programs" module helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
Clean the system safely.
- Remove unnecessary files and registry items.
Autorun Manager handles start-up.
- Manage the Windows startup procedure to control which program, service or scheduled task automatically starts up. Disabling unwanted programs speeds up the operating system.
Transfer programs to a new PC.
- This one feature is as important and useful as a standalone program. See our guide: how to transfer programs from one computer to another.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 (64-bit and 32-bit).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more