Download TunnelBear 4 - VPN app for anonymous Internet connections to help you protect your identity, which lets you choose a fake IP address
TunnelBear is VPN app for anonymous Internet connections to help you protect your identity, which lets you choose a fake IP address and examine network statistics. The purpose of TunnelBear is to help you add an extra security layer to the data transfers that occur between your PC and the remote server by using anonymous services to encrypt the information. With its aid, you can navigate on the Internet without worrying that your data might get intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
With unlimited bandwidth and server switches, TunnelBear lets you browse from 34 countries in its ever expanding network.
Why use TunnelBear
- Change your device’s location to access websites, services, and apps that are blocked in your country.
- Keep your browsing and physical location private from hackers, ISPs and third parties.
- Get peace of mind when you’re working, shopping, or banking online.
- Get lightning fast speeds with TunnelBear's award winning service.
- TunnelBear does NOT log activity of users connected to our service. Period.
- We have earned the respect of over 21 million people around the world.
Features of TunnelBear
Simple and Handsome
- On/off simplicity paired with a handsome map to visualize your connection. An app so thoughtfully designed, a bear could use it.
- Don't worry if you lose your Wi-Fi connection, TunnelBear has your back. It will block all unsecured traffic until everything has safely reconnected.
- TunnelBear uses strong AES 256-bit encryption by default. Weaker encryption isn't even an option.
- Is your VPN blocked in some countries? With GhostBear, you can make your VPN-encrypted data less detectable to governments, businesses and ISPs.
- Have your TunnelBear conveniently connect or disconnect based on a list of networks you trust.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.