Download UnHackMe 14 for Windows - Detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on
UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.
The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove Rootkits. UnHackMe tested for removal all modern rootkits: Rustock, Haxdoor, Hacktool, Elite Keylogger etc.
Overview of UnHackMe 12 Features:
- Scanning of installed programs for "Potentially Unwanted Programs" (PUPs).
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining browsers search settings.
- Scanning browsers add-ons.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on Virustotal.com.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more.