Download UpdatePack7R2 23 for Windows 7, Server - The set allows you to update the working system, as well as integrate updates into the distribution for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
UpdatePack7R2 is the set allows you to update the operating system, and also to integrate updates into the distribution. Can be installed on any revision of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, any bit depth and any language. Includes updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended and security updates.
How to use UpdatePack7R2:
The system must have at least 10 GB of free space on the hard drive and preferably at least 1 GB of free RAM.
For a flexible set installation, you can use the following keys and their combinations:
- Key / Reboot to automatically reboot if necessary.
- / S switch for a completely silent installation without windows or messages. Register matters.
- Key / Silent for passive installation - progress is visible, but the installation is fully automatic.
- The / IE11 switch to install Internet Explorer 11 and localize it.
- The / Temp = switch allows you to specify a temporary working directory. It does not have to be empty, but it must exist.
- The / NoSpace switch allows you to skip checking the free space on the system partition, it is not recommended to use it.
- The / NoUSB switch cancels the integration of USB 3.0 and 3.1 drivers into the system distribution package through the Win7USB3 project.
- Key / NVMe integrates NVMe support for the system and recovery environment.
- The / FixOn switch enables protection from Meltdown and Specter, and / FixOff turns it off. Without keys, protection is disabled for Win7, and enabled for Win2008R2.
- You need to automatically install all updates, IE11 and restart the computer: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 / silent / reboot
- It is necessary to covertly install all updates to existing products, do not change the IE version, do not restart the computer: UpdatePack7R2.exe / S
The following keys are for integrating updates into the distribution:
- The / WimFile = switch specifies the location of the wim file, you must specify an absolute path.
- The key / Index = indicates the index of the system in the wim-file; for each index, it is necessary to perform integration again.
- The key / Index = * allows you to perform sequential integration of updates into all indexes of the wim-file.
- The / Optimize switch allows optimizing the size of the wim file after integrating updates.
- The / Optimize = esd switch converts the wim file to esd after integrating updates.
- Before specifying the index, it is useful to run the command: Dism / Get-WimInfo /WimFile:C:\install.wim (replace the path with your own).
- It is necessary to integrate IE11 and all updates into 1 index: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = 1
- It is necessary to integrate IE11 and all updates into all indexes: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = *
- It is only necessary to integrate updates to existing products, do not change the IE version: UpdatePack7R2.exe /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = 1