Download WebChangeMonitor 23 for Windows 10 - A free and open source software for Windows operating system to monitor websites
WebChangeMonitor is a free and open source software for Windows operating system to monitor websites. Sometimes you may want to know when content changes on web pages. Perhaps you're looking at the price of a product or product availability on a store's website, you want to be the first to buy a ticket when it goes on sale, you want to know when registration is open, or just know when new content appears on the site.
WebChangeMonitor - Monitor the content of web pages
Monitors a number of web pages and tracks changes based on the content of the web pages. Allows to monitor several protocols, including HTTP and HTTPS. Allows to view and record differences. Available for Win7/10, Linux and others.
Features of WebChangeMonitor:
- Allows monitoring of web pages and informs about content changes
- Indication of states of currently monitored items in the tool and taskbar
- Reporting as sound and/or email as well as log file or HTML log
- Several configuration / filter options
- Support all protocols, e.g. http, https
- Multi-threaded, running in the background
- Bulk-import and bulk-export of items (from/to CSV) to monitor
- Export of results to CSV file for further processing
- Allows running command on items states and/or showing diff (changes) of content with preferred diff-tool
- ...and many more!
- Open Source (C++, wxWidgets)
- Cross platform for Windows (7/10), Linux, RPi and Mac (if self-compiled)