Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 for Windows 7, Server - Keeps computers and servers supported at the highest level, providing the latest enhancements to the Windows OS
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) keeps computers and servers supported at the highest level, providing the latest enhancements to the Windows OS operating system by including updates previously provided via Windows Update along with incremental updates (only what's new, with changes) to the Windows 7 platform. Windows 7 SP1 is also very easy to deploy a set of updates.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 will help you:
- Support for computers and servers at the highest level.
- Continuous updates for Windows 7 platform.
- Easily deploy updates at the same time.
- Meet most of the needs of large enterprises in terms of flexibility, scalability...
- Innovating virtualization technology.
- Windows 7 SP1 is also very easy to deploy a set of updates.
System requirements: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Click the Download button to start the download or select another language in the options menu box and click Download.
- Then do the following:
- To download to the computer click Save for later use or Save the program to the hard drive.
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run.