Download Windows Spy Blocker 4 - An application written in Go and delivered as a single executable to block spying and tracking on Windows systems
Windows Spy Blocker is an application written in Go and delivered as a single executable to block spying and tracking on Windows systems. Windows Spy Blocker is a set of rules to block Windows spy / telemetry based on multiple tools to capture traffic. The application can deploy a set of Firewall rules dedicated to Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, which block access to various domains which are potentially harmful. You can view the status of the rules at any moment and even remove them.
Management options are delivered through a command-line interface, but this gives you little to no accommodation problems, especially because of the detailed descriptions found along the way. Menus are comfortable, and you can always recall menu commands in case they’re out of sight or unsure on what to do next.
Usage of Windows Spy Blocker:
The WindowsSpyBlocker project is split into two parts:
- The main part concerns the blocking rules for blocking telemetry and data collection on Windows.
- The other part concerns the WindowsSpyBlocker application which is composed of several menus, the main one being in charge of applying the blocking rules on your Windows firewall.
WindowsSpyBlocker provides a tool to apply or remove network rules from your Windows firewall:
- To apply the WindowsSpyBlocker rules in your Windows firewall, launch WindowsSpyBlocker.exe and select Firewall > Add spy rules
- Here I choose Add extra rules. IPs are added in the Windows Firewall as outbound rules.
- If you want you can display the current rules applied in your firewall (Firewall > Display your current WindowsSpyBlocker rules).
- And remove them (Firewall > Remove WindowsSpyBlocker rules).
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 and higher
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more