Download WinRAR 6 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - The software backs up your data and reduces the size of email attachments, decompresses RAR, ZIP and other files
WinRAR is the most popular and probably the best file compression and archiving software, and is one of the programs that every user will need. The first official and public version of the program was released in 1995 as a 16-bit version for Windows version 3.x and based on user feedback, in each new version we see the section This soft is better used and more perfect.
It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format. The archiver puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. It automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.
Features and characteristics of WinRAR 6
- Compress files using the best compression methods
- Supports more compressed files
- File encryption (password)
- Execute the archive in an executable way and as a result unzip it without the need for a program
- Create an installed version of one or more files with advanced settings
- Split a file into multiple files with desired size
- Repair incomplete downloaded files
Other features of WinRAR 6 Final:
- It puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- Supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- It is ideal for multimedia files. Automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- Allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- Allows you to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- It is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- It is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- Licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
System Requirements for WinRAR
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more