Download WWW File Share Pro 7 for Windows - Share files on the internet or on the local area network between Windows and other operating system: Mac OS X, Linux...
WWW File Share Pro can help you share files on the internet or on the local area network. You may use it to share files between your PC and other devices if they may access your PC with an internet browser, regardless of what Operating System is installed on them.
What you need to do is to simply specify a download directory and a upload directory. Then run the internet browser on other devices to download files from your computer or upload files from those devices to your computer. All popular internet browsers are supported, such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc. There is no need to install this software or any other software on other devices because an internet browser is enough.
Besides, WWW File Share Pro provides much more useful functions, such as password protection, default document, NT service, Ban IP, active connections monitor, etc.
With WWW File Share Pro you can:
- Share office documents between Windows and other operating system: Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.
- View photos or play mp3 files stores on your PC from other portable computer or smart mobile phone: iPad, iPhone, Nexus 4, Note II, etc.
- Share files between you and other persons: your friends, your colleagues, etc.
Features of WWW File Share Pro:
- Support file downloads and uploads.
- Supports resuming downloads and multiple downloads.
- No backdoor, No spyware, No banners, No pop-up, No Ads! Virus-FREE!
- Supports most internet browsers. Such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, Maxthon, Netcaptor, etc.
- Support most download software. Such as FlashGet, Download Accelerator, GetRight, Netants, Go!zilla, etc.
- Support Virtual directory and Default document.
- Supports password protection.
- Unlimited number of user accounts.
- Supports file protection and directory protection. (Learn how)
- Allow you to set Ban IP address. (Learn how)
- Ability to generate report for most popular files.
- Ability to track user actions.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.
- 10 MB or more free disk space.