Download WYSIWYG Web Builder 17 for Windows 7, 8, 10 - WYSIWYG program used to create web pages. Create professional web pages that automatically generate HTML, HTML5 or XHTML
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. This means you don't need to spend a lot of time designing a website, don't even require experience and deep knowledge of web-based programming, you just need to design a website with drag and Drop, type, write and format it like you would in a word processing program.
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a complete solution for creating professional websites, it makes it easy to create websites or build a full Website. It automatically generates HTML, HTML5 or XHTML tags when you use the desired functionality. WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 comes with hundreds of new features and enhancements including new support for responsive website development meaning you'll easily create a website style that automatically adjusts to the size of your website. screen.
Create HTML5 or CSS3 websites:
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 and support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 border-image
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
- CSS3 filters and backdrop filters.
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common elements in your website.
- Flexbox Container and Flex Grid
- Form conditions and calculations
- and much more!
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more