Download Xlight FTP Server 3 for Windows 7, 8, 10 - FTP Server application running on Windows helps users manage thousands of clients at the same time with only a small amount of CPU and memory resource
Xlight FTP Server is a high performance and easy to use ftp server software for Windows. It is designed to handle thousands of simultaneous ftp clients and use very little CPU and memory. Xlight FTP Server allows users to transfer files using FTP protocol, very fast and secure, support for remote administration of FTP servers, 128 bit SSL secure encryption technology. ODBC service (login and password can be stored in separate database) is also integrated. With this application, users can also flexibly adjust the traffic to the server.
Xlight FTP Server is capable of running multiple virtual servers on the same IP address. Each user has a separate virtual path from other users, and therefore they will not be able to see or interfere with other people's virtual machines. Bandwidth can be controlled at servers, groups and users, or on a timed schedule.
In addition, the application automatically notifies the events that happened in the FTP server via email (such as upload, download, data deletion, wasted disk space....) It also provides Provides detailed logs for user recording activities and server failures. The IPv6 Internet Protocol is fully integrated in all server functions.
Main features of Xlight FTP Server:
- Users can be authenticated against Active Directory. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the Active Directory.
- Users can be authenticated against the LDAP directory Server. Settings of ftp users can be stored in the LDAP directory server.
- User settings and password can be stored in the external database and retrieved through ODBC connections. Stored procedure is supported to facilitate the integration of database applications.
- FTP sessions can be protected by industry security standard. SSL client authentication is also supported.
- SFTP virtual server can be created and managed the same way as FTP virtual server.
- Automatically notify events happened in the ftp server by email.
- FTP server can use the impersonation account to access password protected network shares.
- Detailed logs of ftp sessions and server errors.
- Support writing ftp transfer log in UNIX FTP xferlog format.
- Server can be securely administrated from anywhere and remote administration is firewall friendly
- FTP server supports public and group paths, which make the access control and permission management much easier.
- FTP Server can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- and more...