Download WinZip 27 for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 - The world’s most popular Windows Zip utility for file compression, file sharing, file encryption, and data backup
WinZip is a software file compressor and archiver for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. It is developed by WinZip Computing (formerly Nico Mak Computing), owned by Corel Corporation. The program can create archives in the Zip file format, decompress several other archive file formats, and it also has various tools for system integration.
Despite the ability to decompress files in Windows XP, as well as software like WinRAR and its rapid pace of development (due to its focus entirely on compression rather than extra features), WinZip has been left out. out of the box, but with newer versions with improved user interface and the addition of features like Advanced file management, file converters, the ability to share and maintain their own users, and remains one of the most popular features in the field.
WinZip software features and specifications:
- Advanced and attractive user interface
- Supports most compression and archive formats
- Has many features of compression software such as defragmenting large files
- Protect and encrypt file operations
- Has a relatively complete file management tool
- Ability to convert Office suite software files to PDF
- Preview compressed files and folders before deciding to extract them
- Ability to automatically backup and send to the cloud environment
- Upload files directly to the website or FTP
- Go directly to the ZipShare site and upload files from within the software
- Ability to schedule archiving and compression at any time.
Easily compress any file type with WinZip:
- Compress files to save space and reduce transmission times
- Create Zip, LHA, and new Zipx files – the smallest Zip files ever
- Let WinZip select the “best” compression method based on file type to maximize efficiency
- Compress JPEG image files by 20 to 25% with no loss of photo quality or data integrity
- Open and extract from Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z, LHA BZ2, CAB, IMG, ISO, and other archive files
- Experience better performance on most files with LZMA compression
- View international characters in filenames through Unicode support
- Create and read Zip files larger than 4GB.
Backup and Automate:
- Prevent data loss with automated data backup facility
- Burn back-ups to CD or DVD and automatically split them over multiple discs, if necessary
- Upload your back-ups to an off-site server using WinZip’s internal FTP client
- Create custom jobs to automate routine zip tasks
- Schedule jobs to run automatically and unattended
- Utilize predefined WinZip jobs
- Email, FTP upload, or burn Zip files to disc using Job Wizard
- Email log files upon WinZip job completion
- Utilize WinZip’s command line interface for scripting (free add-on).
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more