Download Glary Utilities 5 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - A free, effective system cleaning software that allows users to clean junk files, temporary files, fix system errors, clean the registry
Glary Utilities is a free, effective system cleaning software that allows users to clean junk files, temporary files, fix system errors, clean the registry to help optimize the computer system. In addition to supporting system cleaning, Glary Utilities also allows you to delete duplicate files, empty folders to return storage space, improve computer performance.
It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces (theres a plug-in support for 45+ external programs). You can also manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files.
Glary Utilities includes the options to optimize memory, find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software. Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more.
Features of Glary Utilities:
- The No. 1 Free, Powerful and All-in-one utility for cleaning your PC
- Boosts PC speed and fixes frustrating errors, crashes and freezes
- Features one-click functionality and easy, automated options
- Over 20 tools to maximize your Computer's performance.
Utilities of Glary Utilities:
- Disk Cleaner: delete junk information and restore disk space
- Registry Cleaner: scan and clean the registry to improve system performance
- Shortcuts Fixer: fix bugs in startmenu and desktop shortcuts
- Startup Manager: manage programs that automatically run at startup
- Memory Optimizer: manage and maximize free space
- Tracks Eraser: erase all traces, evidence, cookies, Internet history,...
- File Shredder: delete all files permanently, cannot be recovered
- Internet Explorer Assistant: manage Internet Explorer extensions and recover stolen settings
- Disk Analysis: get detailed information of desired folders and files
- Duplicate Files Finder: find and delete duplicate files that cause errors and waste computer space
- Empty Folders Finder: find and delete empty folders
- Uninstall Manager: remove programs that are no longer needed.
- Display: 800 x 600 with 16-bit color
- Hard disk space: at least 20 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD K5 133 MHz
- RAM: 32MB.