Download Mountain Duck 4 for Windows - Connect to FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive and OpenStack Swift
Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk on your desktop. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume without synchronising files. Based on the solid open source foundation of Cyberduck, all major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server you want, including FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift. Transfer files using Finder to remote servers, fast.
Mountain Duck is a nifty app that can make it a lot easier to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP or WebDAV servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes and transfer files using Finder. The application is very easy to use and runs in your menu bar, allowing you to quickly connect and disconnect from various storage services.
All in all, Mountain Duck is a handy utility that could prove to be invaluable for users who commonly manage multiple remote storage servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes, and browse their contents or transfer files using Finder.
Overview of Mountain Duck 4 Features:
- Mount remote storage servers as standard Finder volumes, for easy browsing and file transfers
- Mountain Duck is especially useful if you need to manage multiple servers or cloud storage services at once, as switching between several interfaces can become confusing and hinder your workflow.
- Useful tool that supports numerous popular file transfer protocols
- Mountain Duck does not limit you to a single connection, as you can add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you wish. It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and OpenStack Swift.
- Configuring each bookmark is not at all difficult, provided you know the server address and the required username and password.
- Unobtrusive menu bar app that is always close by when you need it
- Your bookmarks can be configured and accessed from Mountain Duck's menu bar icon whenever you want to disconnect from a server, open its volume in Finder or remove it altogether.
- Moreover, the app displays a detailed history of all past connections, and allows you to enable or disable Bonjour notifications.
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
- Free Disk: 200 MB or more