Download PicPick 5 - A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more
PicPick is a all-in-one design tool for everyone. A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more. User friendly and full of features for creating your image. Suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users. It is a screen capture application that includes a capture editor and several on-screen measurement tools, including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and more.
The program allows you to capture the entire desktop, active windows, selected areas or window controls with the click of a button or via keyboard shortcut. The captured image can be loaded into the internal image editor for further editing, saved as image file (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP) or automatically uploaded to your FTP server (upload the image and copy the URL to the clipboard).
The built-in PicPick image editor provides a variety of tools to add text, shapes, drop shadows, frames and other effects to your images. Other features include support for page scrolling, customizable hotkeys and more.
Features of PicPick:
- Capture anything: Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
- Edit your images: Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
- Enhance with effects: Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
- Share everywhere: Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Graphic Accessories: Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
- Customizable setting: With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7 (32/64-bits)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.