Download DbVisualizer 12 for Windows - A database management and analysis tool for all major databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQLite) on Windows
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the ultimate solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases.
Features of DbVisualizer:
- Supported Databases: Amazon Redshift, DB2 LUW, Exasol, H2, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase ASE, and Vertica.
- SQL Tools: SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, and, a command-line based interface.
- Database Browser: Tree based navigation through database objects. Multiple objects can be displayed side-by-side.
- Object Management: Visual tools to manage database objects. Edit, compile and, run procedures, functions, triggers, and, a lot more.
- Table Data Management: Spreadsheet-like table data editor including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from CSV and Excel files.
- Export: Export database objects and table data as CREATE/INSERT statements, CSV, XML and more. Support for exporting very large result.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7 (32/64-bits)
- Need to install Java on the computer
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.